Hospital Information Management Software
- Patient Registration: Vital patient information is mentioned here to maintain patient information chart, which marks the outset of demographic capture.
Appointment & Scheduling: Update and Alerts are sent to the patients via text messages or emails to reduce no-show. Staff & Patients can check appointments status here.
In-patient Management: All in-patient requirements are managed here. The details consist of patient demographics, Surgeon, Consultant, Room, Admission, Diet, etc. along with advance payment made are mentioned in this software.
Outpatient Management: Easy generation of reports, daily, monthly, yearly, or by date. Simpler patient Billing & Collection.
Billing: Consists billing of the patient consultancy & services with complete details of patient info & services provided on daily bases, such as Consultation, Laboratory tests, Medicines, Ultrasound, X-ray, oxygen & other gases, nursing charges, operation, room rent, etc.
- Discharge Summary: This summary is automatically generated by system post the patient’s discharge. It occurs at the end of hospital admission and a string of treatments, and it stems from a physician’s office or a Hospital.
- Medical Data: This section takes care of patient’s medical data, patient’s intake/outtake, medication, reading, etc.
- Accounts Management: All the purchases, expenses, payments can be fed into the system to ensure accurate finance management. It allows for the reports to be imported directly from OPD and IPD department.
- Payroll & HRD Management: Here in this module, complete salary can be computed and the module can also be attached to time machines.
- MIS Reports: It is capable of providing all the key integral reports to management. Feature to graphically analyze the reports can also be added.
- MRD Management: It keeps secure the history of all patients. Moreover, the data analysis can be done in many fields and it also keeps track of ICD numbers/Bed days per consultant and other MRD Records.
- Balance Sheet: Certainly, one of the most crucial aspect. The owners can have a detailed look at the balance sheet at any time and from anywhere, so those better future decisions can be taken.