ERP Software – Enterprise Resource Planning System
Our ERP can be fully integrated or customized to specific processes.
Our ERP system covers key business processes and consists of the following modules:
- HRMS. This module features standard HRMS tools like time tracker, timesheet, and database for employee records, job profiles, and skills matrix. HRM module may also include performance reviews and payroll system. The latter is closely integrated with the financial management module to manage payroll, travel expenses and reimbursements. Our ERP solution also features training or function under HRM.
- Financial management. This module manages your capital inflow and outflow. It covers standard Accounting and Finance transactions like expenditures, general ledger, balance sheet, bank reconciliation, tax management, and payments. This also generates financial reports for different departments and business units.
- Sales and Marketing. The module handles sales workflows like sales inquiries, quotations, sales orders and sales invoices. The Sales and CRM modules work together to speed up the sales cycle and earn the company more profits.
- CRM. The CRM module helps you to boost customer service and, eventually, profit per capita. It manages leads, opportunities, and customer issues. Likewise, it provides a 360-degree profile of your customers by consolidating data like their social media activities, purchase history and past interactions with support reps. In an ERP setup, CRM is closely integrated with Sales module to fast track conversions.
- Manufacturing. Sometimes referred to as engineering or production, this module helps businesses make manufacturing more efficient in areas such as product planning, materials sourcing, daily production monitoring, and product forecasting. Some of the key functionalities in this module are bill of material, production scheduling, shop floor control, and distribution planning. The module is tightly integrated with SCM and inventory modules especially in areas like product planning and inventory control.
- SCM. This module covers key aspects in your supply chain including purchase order management. It manages product flow from production to consumer and, occasionally, vice-versa for returns or recalls. A key feature of the SCM module is process automation, which streamlines your entire supply chain and makes it adaptive to sudden market shifts.
- Inventory. Also called warehouse management module, it helps you measure stock targets, standardize replenishments, and other inventory goals. It uses product serial numbers to track and locate items in your organization. This module is closely integrated with the Purchase module.
- Purchasing. This module manages the processes involved in materials procurement. These include supplier listings; quotation requests and analysis; purchase orders; Good Receipt Notes; and stock updates. As such, it functions closely with SCM or Inventory modules.
In addition to these basic functions, our ERP platforms can be customized for business intelligence, asset management and e-commerce.